Mediasite is the University's video distribution system. It is used for the recording of lectures/tutorials/practicals in equipped locations across the University's campuses.
The recordings can be streamed to computers and devices, and can also be downloaded for viewing/listening off-line in your own time.
- Signing into and Getting Started with MyMediasite
- Mediasite Mosaic
- Installing Mediasite Mosaic
- Add a Presentation to MyMediasite
- Changing the security of MyMediasite presentations
- Add a Mediasite presentation to your Blackboard site
- Creating a Channel
- Add a Mediasite Channel via Blackboard
- Download a presentation from the Mediasite Player
- Make a Mediasite presentation available for download
- Change the thumbnail image on a Mediasite presentation
- Mediasite Known Issues
For immediate technical issues, please contact the TS Service Desk