My Enrolment is your online student record. Here you can update your personal details, review applications, register for classes, complete online eForms and much more. This guide will provide you with instructions to how to log into this portal.
Step 1: When you first applied to study at SCU, you will received an email with your Student ID number and instructions to create your SCU password.
Check your registered personal email address for this email. These are the details you will need to login to My Enrolment.
Your Student ID number will have eight numbers.
If you do not remember your password or have not created a password, click the Forgot Password button, and follow the prompts.
Further information about resetting your MyEnrolment password can be found on this page: How to reset your password
Some common problems you may experience when trying to log in are:
- If you are trying to reset the password and receiving the warning "You do not have any registered personal contact details" and can not login to update your personal details, please contact the Service Desk
- After receiving the correct password, you receive an error saying you are using an incorrect password. This can sometimes be due to a problem with the web browser storing an incorrect password. In this instance, please try clearing your cache. If this doesn't resolve the problem, your account may be locked, due to too many incorrect password attempts, in which case please contact the Service Desk for further assistance
- Ensure your personal contact details are up to date in MyEnrolment. This information is used when resetting your password.
- Ensure you are not pasting your Student ID number or password into the login page. Always type and make sure there are no accidental spaces before or after.
- If you do not receive an email within half an hour of requesting your password, please check your junk folder in your email account