Technology Services communication (Switch) staff provide phone services for all campuses:
- Answering incoming calls for the University on the (Ext) 3000 number
Mobile phones for work purposes are approved by your work unit supervisor and handsets are purchased via the work unit. Once you have a handset, contact the Technology Service Desk for an activated SIM, and/or any mobile issues or requests.
- Switch - dial 9
- For support, contact the 'Technology Service Desk'
- Get outside line - dial 0 then number
- How do I add a personal contact to the Huawei phones
- How to add a corporate contact to personal Huawei phone
- How to create a Huawei contacts group
- How do I remove a personal contact?
- How to make a conference call from a Huawei phone
- How to place a call on hold
- How to transfer a call to another person
- What is call Park/Unpark & how do I use it?
- How do I access my voice mail from another phone or from off campus?
- How do I update my voicemail password?
- How do I change the way my voicemail plays back?
- How do I setup an alternate voicemail greeting?
- How do I record my name for use in the voicemail system?
- How do I put a personal greeting on Huawei voice mail?