When To Contact TAFENSW Technology Services
There are certain services that ONLY TAFENSW Technology Services can assist with:
TAFENSW Technology Services will assist with the following;
- Corporate Systems - SAP, TPD etc
- Drive Mappings (except M Drive)
- Email & Calendar Rights/Permissions
- Purchasing - Hardware/Software/Mobile Phone/Peripherals
- Learning Materials/Connected Classrooms - Google Classroom, Moodle, Microsoft Teams, TDC
- Passwords (TAFE Account) including PingID
- Softphones - Jabber
- Video Conferencing (outside theatres)
To change password / unlock account for TAFENSW account (login to computer/email/WiFi), you can also try Self Service Change Password on a different device, http://my.tafensw.edu.au > Forgot your password?
Lodge A Ticket Online via: https://tafehelp.tafensw.edu.au/itss > Something’s broken (TAFE Self Service Portal)
Call: 1300 823 343 (1300 TAFE HELP)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
This is the Service Desk that all other TAFE campuses contact.
There are a range of knowledge based articles that may have the answer you are looking for.