Making Changes To Grades - Quick User Guide

This article details the process to change grades using the Post Ratification Grade Change form within Student One.

WHO: The Unit Assessor makes changes to existing final grades (F, SR, P, C, D, HD) in Student One, subject to the outcome of academic processes such as Special Consideration, academic integrity investigations and academic appeals. The Unit Assessor checks numbers of NA, I, R and/or SE interim grades outstanding with reference to the Post Ratification Grade Outcome dashboard and makes changes in Student One.

WHEN: After the grade publication date – grades are ratified prior to publication, so the activity of making changes to grades occurs post ratification.

WHERE: Student One -

Click Image to enlarge
Click Image to shrink