Frequently asked questions for Qualtrics
Q. How do I share and collaborate on Qualtrics surveys?
A. Follow the below steps:
- Log into your Southern Cross University Qualtrics account.
- In your survey dashboard, locate the survey you want to share.
- Click the dropdown menu associated with that survey project (on the far right), then click Share Project.
- The "Share Project" window will open.
- In the "Type Username or Email" box, you can begin typing the individual's first name, last name, or Southern Cross University email address.
- After you have found the individual, click Add. The person's name will now appear in the window.
- By default, the individual will have read-only access to the survey unless you check off one or more of the boxes to give them additional permissions as desired.
- When finished, click Save.
Q. How do I share a Qualtrics survey with another institution?
Q. I require a short Qualtrics URL for media release.
A. Please contact Southern Cross University Media Officer to organised. Advance notice is required and URL of the Qualtric's survey must be supplied..
Q. What is my Qualtrics username?
A. Your Qualtrics username is your Southern Cross University Staff or Student email address.
Q. Why does my short username not work on Qualtric's login page or password reset link?
A. You must use your Staff or Student email address. Southern Cross University Qualtric's account will only accept email address for authentication. Any issues please raise a request with service desk and the system administrator will be in touch.
Q. Can i change text or font in a live survey?
A. Superficial text edits (e.g., fixing a typo or changing the font) are ok to edit on a live survey as this will not impact data collected or alter survey structure and links.
Q. My SCU Qualtric's account is disabled
A. Please raise a service desk request to get your account reinstated or issue resolved.