This guide provides troubleshooting for Collaborate Ultra
Collaborate only supports the most recent two stable channel releases of browsers.
Please refer to this website for supported browsers and operating systems
Troubleshooting issues with your browser
If you are experiencing issues with collaborate ultra, such as but not limited to the following: images not displaying correctly or menus not working correctly.
- Checking that your browser is compatible
- Tips for the best user experience
- Check your network connection status
- Clear your cache: Instructions on how to clear a the cache for all browsers can be found in this article: How do I clear my browser cache
- If you are seeing a purple spinning wheel and can't join the session, please refer to these instructions
- Your microphone and camera must be enabled, please Enable Microphone and camera in Google Chrome for collaborate ultra
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge, please refer to these instructions to update Google Chrome , Microsoft Edge and Safari