Information regarding lost and found items at CHEC
Found items are often returned to these locations;
- Security Office - A.G.4 (Official), 1800 004 357
- CHSC Student Admin - A.G.25, 02 6659 3054
- SCU Student Hub - M.G.3, 02 6659 3777
- TAFE Student Central - G.LG.7
- It's also recommended checking with the teacher/classmates to see if they collected the item for you.
- Bring photo identification with you to this locations
E.G.19 - Technology Service Desk/Student Learning Centre
- In-Expensive items are stored in a box at the door (e.g. hats, umbrellas & folders)
- Expensive items are taken to Security within 24 hours
If a USB/Hard Drive are returned to the Technology Service Desk (E.G.19) then we'll check to see if files have your name and contact you.
It's also recommended checking with the teacher/classmates to see if they collected the item for you.
Unfortunately, emails cannot be sent to all on-campus for lost & found, it is recommended to contact key sections e.g. Student Admins (see above for Locations)