The following article provides guidance on using Zoom Q&A reports to manage questions asked in Zoom meetings.
Access to Reports
You will only have access to generate Q&A reports after your meeting has ended. Zoom retains historical meeting data for one year back from the current date. Reports can only include a maximum duration of one month of meetings.
Zoom Q&A Reports include:
- the number of questions,
- the questions,
- the asker’s name,
- their email (if provided),
- the answer given,
- the timestamps for questions and responses, and
- who provided the answers.
Accessing a Zoom Q&A report
- Generate a Zoom Q&A report using the following link: https://scuonline.zoom.us/account/report?isPersonal=true#/usageReports.
You must sign in using your SCU credentials to access the reports.
- Under the “Usage Reports” menu, click the second option, “Meeting”, where you will be given a date-range search prompt. Enter the search options required to find the meeting.
- Select the drop-down menu on the right and change it to Q&A Report.
- Find the meeting you wish to generate a report for and “Generate”. This will create an Excel .CSV file that can be opened in Excel to view the details.
- After the report has been generated, click to Download to access the CSV report, which can be opened in Microsoft Excel.
The following video explains the Q&A report in more detail.