Media can be imported into VoiceThread directly from a number of other services including Zoom, Flickr and other VoiceThread presentations. All of these services are accessed through the VoiceThread media sources page. A summary of the media that can be imported is listed in the table below.
|My VoiceThreads||Import slides and their comments from other VoiceThreads you've already created. Learn more here. This option is available to everyone.|
|Flickr||Import any creative commons images from Flickr.|
|Google Drive||Sign in to your own Google Drive account and pull any of your stored media into VoiceThread. You will be prompted to sign in to Google the first time you use it.|
|New York Public library||Import images from NYPL's public image collection.|
|Zoom||You will see only your own Zoom meetings, and you will be connected to your account automatically. |
The process for importing media into VoiceThread involves:
- Create or edit a VoiceThread.
- Click on the Add Media button.
- Select Media Sources from the menu.
- Click on the source from which you’d like to import media.
- Sign in to that service where required.
- Browse or search the media library to find the media you’d like to import and select it.