We've curated the following resources to support your online teaching.
- Facilitating your online discussion
- Teaching presence in online courses
- How can I set clear expectations in active learning classes, so students see the value of engaging?
- Community of Inquiry Framework
- National guidelines for improving student outcomes in online learning
- How to make learning relevant to your students
- Memory and attention: Building effective and engaging learning environments
- Chunking your class – lessons we learnt from observing other lecturers
- How much should we assign? Estimating out of class workload