What is the mobile phone application for RiskWare?
The reporting of incidents and hazards is also available via the mobile phone application pocketSafety. This gives all staff and students the ability to instantly report hazards and incidents, no matter where they are.
To use pocketSafety:
- Download the pocketSafety app onto your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play
- Once downloaded, open the app
- Before logging in for the first time you will need to:
- Click on the icon next to the Log in button to open the Connection Settings
- Make sure the Connect to riskcloud.NET is checked on
- Select Riskcloud Production
- Type SCU into the Access Code
- Click Save
- Click Login
- Enter your SCU email address and click next. This will direct you to SCU’s sign-on page
- Enter your normal SCU username and password
- You will be asked to set a four-digit passcode. This will allow you easy access back into pocketSafety if you forget to log out.
Important to note, while all staff and students can submit incident and hazard reports via pocketSafety, Supervisors cannot complete an Action Plan in the application. Action Plans can only be completed via the RiskWare online system.